Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Still Playing Animal Crossing

So far Pocket Camp is the only AC game I havent played extensively. Only because I hate playing games on my dang phone! :D
 Stupid, I know, but I'm old...

Cant wait for the new AC on the Switch though. I've had my Switch for a couple years, but I've only played it twice. I only bought it because I heard there was a new Animal Crossing coming soon... still waiting.
In the mean time, I'm still playing New Leaf. 
Here's some rooms/houses I've decorated recently:

I decorated one house entirely in red, black, gray and white.

I had one house entirely decorated in a sweets theme. Every room.

Another one of my favorite decorating themes was the holiday house:










Some other random rooms that I really like:

No comments:

Post a Comment